HOME > FAQs
- Do you accept overseas order?
- We are sorry but we do not ship products overseas from Japan. Chocolate easily melts when temperature gets high and it is difficult to keep the quality.
- Where can I buy Royce' product in Japan?
- Royce' product is sold at souvenir stores, airports and our direct managed shops in Hokkaido.
For more information about our shops, click here.
Our products are also available at Duty Free Shops in airports in Japan.
For more information about Duty Free Shops in domestic Japan, click here.
- Where is Royce' factory located?
- Our factory is located in Tobetsu-cho, Hokkaido. It is about 30km north from downtown Sapporo,
Royce' product is made in a truly special place where is surrounded by beauty and contrasts of all four seasons.
For more information about Royce', click here.